TravelWise Week runs from 16-22 September. It's part of European Mobility Week and this year the theme is better connected.
We know that people who get around on foot, by bike and using public transport are better connected to their community, the natural world and the people and places around them. That’s why we’re celebrating TravelWise Week with a set of prize draws reflecting this year’s theme.
1. Refer a Friend – walking, wheeling and cycling are best enjoyed in company. Help make us all better connected by growing the BetterPoints community and inviting your friends, family and colleagues to join in. We’ll have three weekly prizes of 100,000 BetterPoints (that’s £100!). Every friend you refer, up to ten per week, will earn you an entry into the draw, which will take place on Thursdays 15, 22 and 29 September.
2. Car Free Day – every car-free trip over a mile on Thursday 22 September will earn an entry into the draw for one of TWO 50,000 BetterPoints prizes. When you walk, wheel, cycle or take public transport, you are so much better connected to everyone around you. Leave the car at home and enjoy!
3. Top Prize – Eurostar makes us better connected to the continent, so you don’t have to fly to enjoy a trip to Europe. Everyone who tracks a car-free trip over a mile on three days between Thursday 22 September and Wednesday 5 October – and takes our short survey to opt in – will go into the draw for a £500 travel and accommodation voucher from Eurostar, plus £300 of spending money. Winner announced on Thursday 6 October (please note: the dates of this draw have been postponed due to the period of National Mourning).
To enter the Top Prize draw, all you need to do is:
- download our free app via the buttons below
- join the Take the Right Route challenge (accessible via the Challenges tab in the app)
- take the baseline survey
- look out for prompts to take the TravelWise Week survey
The smallprint: TravelWise Week prize draws are open to eligible participants in funded BetterPoints programmes in the UK. In the event that we cannot for any reason contact the winner within a reasonable period of time, we reserve the right to draw another winner. Our decision is final with respect to any aspect of the competition, including the determination of any winner(s) and no correspondence will be entered into. All prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. Arrangements for the fulfilment of prizes will be made by us. If due to circumstances beyond our control we are unable to provide any stated prize(s), we reserve the right to award a substitute Prize of equal value. All prizes are subject to the additional terms and conditions of the manufacturer or supplier.